A few weeks ago I wrote a post about TCodeRedirect. After that, I had a few problems using that code in Delphi 2006, specifically internal compiler errors (Internal Compiler Errors = useless error message!). The errors were occurring in some projects, not in all...
After a few tests I thought that could be something related to naming conflicts with original CodeRedirect function in Andreas Hausladen's RtlVclOptimize.pas (also used in my projects). So I decided to rename everything to avoid naming conflicts and it worked! No more internal compiler errors!
Now my unit is named CodePatch.pas. I've updated my IntrawebPatch to use this new unit, and I'm publishing my new code here.